Saturday, December 09, 2006

A Ho-Hummer!

Today we found 2 cents in change and 4 bottles and cans.

Saturday, for all intents and purposes was a back to normal day in reference to coin finding. While there was some snowmelt, there is still quite a bit of area that remains covered, thus reducing our overall area for finds. We did take time out during the day to do a little Christmas shopping though. Our destination was the Christmas dove over in Barrington, NH. I’ve been there a couple of times, but Michele’s been bugging me to go over and check it out, so today we did. They recently added on a new wing/addition to the store so it’s much larger than before, however, it still has that old store feel to it. I bought I gift certificate for my aunt while I was there. They love the place.

Money report – The evening walk was once again our saving grace. While at the car wash we found both of the pennies. One was near a barrel by a vacuum station and the other was on the ground in one of the self-serve bays. I guess that about covers it for tonight.

Good Night and Good Hunting!

Money totals for 2006 – 213.45
Money totals since Jan. 2005 – 331.81

Bottle and Can totals for 2006 – 13,735 – 686.75
Bottle and Can totals since Jan. 2005 – 23,757 – 1,187.85

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home