Friday, December 08, 2006

First Snow!


Today we found 10 cents in change and 22 bottles and cans.
As a mentioned in my entry last night, there were some snow flakes coming down in the early am. Well, when I got up this morning we had about 2 inches of the white stuff outside. I even had to go out and do a little shoveling to clear the driveway. Not what I expected. At any rate, starting tomorrow things will be moderating. Saturday is supposed to be in the middle 30’s and Sunday in the mid-forties. Come Monday there we won’t even know it snowed it here.




Money report – As you probably already figured out, the snow put a major damper on our coin finds during the day. Our only recovery was a dime found inside the Hannafords supermarket where we stopped to pick up a few things for supper. It was near the checkout isles. I did however; find those 2 big bills I was telling you about yesterday. Ok, so maybe they’re not 4 times the size of a regular bill, more like 1.75 according to our math expert, Michele. Nevertheless, I added a picture of each for your viewing pleasure.

Over and Out!

Money totals for 2006 – 213.44
Money totals since Jan. 2005 – 331.79

Bottle and Can totals for 2006 – 13,731 – 686.55
Bottle and Can totals since Jan. 2005 – 23,753 – 1,187.65

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home