Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A Little Foreign Flair

Today we found 1.52 in change and 36 bottles and cans.

The real beauty of coin finding is you never know what’s just ahead. In some of my earlier blogs I’ve mentioned some of the more unusual finds. Well today was another one of the unusual days as I picked up a one-dollar Bermuda coin (worth 1.01 against the dollar). I wasn’t sure what it was at first, but it had that glint of gold that caught my eye. Sure, I’ve found other foreign coins but this one by far has the most worth, though it doesn’t count toward the change total.

As for our money finds, all but 1 cent came from the car wash (6 quarters and one penny), including the Bermuda coin. The other penny was found on Main right in front of famous Pizza. Seems like I should be writing more but I guess that covers it for the day.

Good Night and Good Hunting!

Money totals for 2006 – 133.41
Money totals since Jan. 2005 – 250.78

Bottle and Can totals for 2006 – 8,280 – 414.00
Bottle and Can totals since Jan. 2005 – 18,302 – 915.10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home