Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Twelfth Day Before Christmas!

Today we found 13 cents in change and 57 bottles and cans

As we creep ever closer to Christmas, it seems like the weather around here recently has been more like early spring. Things started warming up yesterday, and today, although its been raining, has been in the low to mid forties. Not too bad for December 13th up here. And tomorrow may hit fifty. Holy wacky weather Batman!

Money talk – with the mild temps, the change just keeps coming, and not a bad amount of bottles and cans either to add a little icing to the cake. Michele is still up in Bangor with her Mother. Her dad is holding is his own and moving slowly, but steadily in the right direction. If all keeps going well She’ll be headed home tomorrow. As a result, I was on my own again with Lexi. My first find though came after my afternoon run. I took Lexi up to Holdsworth Park for a little roughhousing with the tennis ball and while there I found one penny and pretty close to a dozen bottles and cans.

The evening walk came through with the other 12 cents. I found a dime and a penny at the car wash. Then, at Miller ford, I snagged the final penny. The dealership has been rather productive lately, much to my liking! I did also pick up an interesting wooden knick-knack shelf. I’ll add the picture tomorrow.

Over and Out!

Money totals for 2006 – 215.58
Money totals since Jan. 2005 – 333.93

Bottle and Can totals for 2006 – 13,841 – 692.05
Bottle and Can totals since Jan. 2005 – 23,863 – 1,193.15

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home