Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Break Out The Ark!

Today we found 26 cents and 57 bottles and cans.

Man oh man, somebody turn off the faucet! The rain has been coming down pretty heavy the last couple of days and late last week as well. Don’t get me wrong here, I know it’s better than snow and I do appreciate the warm temps but I’d like to get some good old sunshine once in while. According to the weatherman, Wednesday is supposed to be sunny but then we dive back into the rain Thursday and Friday. At this point I’m gathering up building materials for the ark just in case it keeps raining.

Money update – We found 2 coins today on our journeys, the first was a quarter I found on my run. It was on Main Street near rite aid. Michele found the other coin on Grove during her run. The evening walk didn’t produce any coins but we did capture a bucket load of bottles and cans. It’s also been a while since we’ve found any out-of-the-ordinary things. Maybe tomorrow will be the day.

Money totals for 2006 – 184.54
Money totals since Jan. 2005 – 302.89

Bottle and Can totals for 2006 – 13,212 – 660.60
Bottle and Can totals since Jan. 2005 – 23,234 – 1,161.70

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home