Monday, November 06, 2006

Finding The Time!

Today we found 35 cents and 13 bottles and cans.

We had another pretty good day of coin finding even though things were really hectic for the better part of Monday. I recently opened a second store on ebay for all of my non-graded cards of which I have a limitless amount. There’s been lots of scanning and tons of descriptions to write to say the least, and many more ahead. On the other side, my first store holds all of my hi-end graded items, then there’s constant buying as well and you can see where I’m going with this. I do love it though and need to prioritize my time a little better. Besides all of the ebay stuff I had to run a couple of errands as well which took up a couple of hours.

Tomorrow doesn’t get a lot easier either as I’ll be over at my cousin’s house early in the morning to load up the truck with firewood. We’ll load it up over there, truck it over here and stack in the garage. It’ll probably take 2 trips at least but we’ll only be doing one tomorrow so there is a silver lining.

Money talk – On my run of 3 miles this afternoon I came across a dime in the road on Pleasant Street. It was a little beat up from being driven over but nonetheless recognizable. Michele commandeered a penny at school while walking through the halls. The evening walk netted us the lion’s share of the finds with 24 cents. We snagged one penny at the car wash, 12 cents at the high school (1 dime and 2 pennies), one penny at the 7-11 and a dime on Main Street.

Over and Out!

Money totals for 2006 – 182.43
Money totals since Jan. 2005 – 300.78

Bottle and Can totals for 2006 – 12,920 – 646.00
Bottle and Can totals since Jan. 2005 – 22,942 – 1,147.10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home