Thursday, November 09, 2006

Jim Solo!

Today we found 20 cents and 43 bottles and cans.

I was on my own today as Michele headed up north for a powwow with her parents (her mother in particular). There’s been some firing of shots across the bow lately because of our current living conditions (not married), and her Mom (she’s old school, 76) has taken her to task for it (and me to some degree). I’ve been laughing it off but Michele is a whole lot more sensitive than I am. Needless to say we’ve been treated like the black sheep of the family on her side so she headed up alone to clear the air. Enough said.

My coin finding was limited to my run and the evening walk with Lexi. I didn’t find anything on my run, a 4-miler, but I did have some success on the evening walk. The 15 cents found during our trek came from two different areas. Coin number one was found at the car wash inside one the self-serve bays, and coin number 2 was recovered on Main Street about 3 feet out in the road. I will confess that it was a little more difficult to locate the coins due to the morning rain which resulted in many wet spots on the road, thus reducing the overall available area that I’m normally used to. Oh well!

Edit to entry - I forgot to add in the nickel that Michele found on her morning walk with Lexi.

Money totals for 2006 – 183.53
Money totals since Jan. 2005 – 301.88

Bottle and Can totals for 2006 – 13,077 – 653.85
Bottle and Can totals since Jan. 2005 – 23,099 – 1154.95

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home