Saturday, November 11, 2006

Collecting On A Holiday!

Today we found 19 cents and 14 bottles and cans.

Saturday was not a day off for the crew here at “A Coin At A Time”. It was a holiday though at the Post Office where I attempted to mail 2 packages. I thought it was funny that there were no cars in the parking lot but I went right up to the door anyways. It’s them I realized, “Hey, it’s a holiday”. I guess I’ll just have to mail them out on Monday.

Coin Info – Michele found a big chunk of the change this morning during her walk with Lexi. She found a dime on Main Street, then single pennies at the high school, Barbara and Sherburne Street. On her run she found one cent on Grove.

The evening walk garnered 5 cents, all pennies. The first four of them came at the car wash and the other penny was found in the rite aid parking lot.

Over and Out!

Money totals for 2006 – 183.90
Money totals since Jan. 2005 – 302.25

Bottle and Can totals for 2006 – 13,105 – 655.25
Bottle and Can totals since Jan. 2005 – 23,127 – 1,156.35

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home