Sunday, November 19, 2006

Back To Reality!

Today we found 30 cents in change and 12 bottles and cans.

There’s nothing like a blast of cold air to shock a person back to normal. That was the case today as I prepared for my long run, which I lengthened to 7 miles for the first time. While the temperature wasn’t one for sunbathing, it was ideal for running. Now, if I could only have mid-forty temps for all my runs and then 72 degrees and sunny for the rest of the day I’d be a happy camper!

The Money Report! – Michele found 3 lonely pennies on walk with Lexi this morning. The first was found in a washout near the depot. By the looks of it, I’m sure it had been there for quite some time. Penny number 2 was found on River Road and Penny number 3 was recovered at the high school.

I was able to score a quarter on my run. It was found on North Street, the second coin I’ve found there lately on my run through that area. The evening walk rewarded us with 2 more pennies. The first was in the rite aid parking lot and the second was snagged at the old reliable car wash.

Over and Out!

Money totals for 2006 – 207.25
Money totals since Jan. 2005 – 325.60

Bottle and Can totals for 2006 – 13,326 – 666.30
Bottle and Can totals since Jan. 2005 – 23,348 – 1,167.40

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home