Thursday, August 31, 2006

Wrapping Up The Month!

Well, it really felt like fall today, nice cool temps, a light breeze and lots of sunshine. It almost makes me wish I was up on Androscoggin river fishing today, I’m sure the fishing would have been great and with this kind of weather, the best of both worlds.

On the currency front – Most of the action came on the early evening walk with Lexi. We didn’t find anything on Main Street (the first part of the walk) due the street sweeper. I heard it going by this morning and knew things would be bare on that stretch. We did find a dime in the rite aid parking lot though and then came up with another 16 cents at the car wash (one nickel and 11 pennies). Michele found one penny in the high school parking lot at work and the last 2 came on my short evening bike ride in which I napped 2 pennies at the 7-11.

Over and Out!

Money totals for 2006 – 139.72
Money totals since Jan. 2005 – 257.09

Bottle and Can totals for 2006 – 8,840 – 442.00
Bottle and Can totals since Jan. 2005 – 18,862 – 943.10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home