Tuesday, August 29, 2006

All Business!

Today we found 18 cents and 10 bottles and cans.

Things have been pretty busy lately. I’ve been adding a ton of inventory to my store on ebay. It’s time consuming because of the scans, descriptions, and then there’s the actual listing of each item to the store. A minute or two to load an item doesn’t seem like much, but when you add about 70 items it does take a little while.

On the money front – Michele didn’t find anything on her morning walk with Lexi. That makes 2 days in a row for her that she’s come up empty. I didn’t find anything on my short run today either (only a 2-miler). The bounty came on the evening walk. I found one penny heading down Main Street, then I picked up 14 cents at the car wash (1 dime and 4 pennies). Last but not least, I found 3 pennies right next to the skateboard park. Lexi and I stopped there to watch the boarders do some tricks.

Over and Out!

Money totals for 2006 – 138.29
Money totals since Jan. 2005 – 255.66

Bottle and Can totals for 2006 – 8,743 – 437.15
Bottle and Can totals since Jan. 2005 – 18,765 – 938.25

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home