Thursday, April 12, 2007

Storm Watch!

Today we found 2 cents in change 47 bottles and cans.

Believe or not folks, it’s snowing again! The weather forecast is calling for totals to be between 4-8 inches, and more for the higher elevations. So I’m trying to recall that latest I can remember it snowing in this area. According to a few of the old-timers I talked to, you have to go all the way back to 1972 when we had a significant snowfall this late in the season, and before that it was the mid-50’s. All I can say is oh my!

Speaking of oh my, our coin finding efforts were difficult at best. We braved the inclement weather with our dog in tow and scoured the streets while they were still bare. Our only finds, both pennies, were found on Pleasant Street and at the car wash. Once again, though, we had some fairly good success coming up with a fair number of bottles and cans.

Over and Out!

Money Totals for 2007 – 51.47
Money Totals since Jan. 2005 – 365.46

Bottle and Can totals for 2007 – 360 – 18.00
Bottle and Can totals since Jan. 2005 – 27,957 – 1,397.85

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home