Saturday, October 07, 2006

Cashing In!

Today we found 28 cents and 298 bottles and cans.

Good evening to all of you coin finding gurus out there. Saturday was an interesting one of sorts. While we didn’t find a truckload of currency, we did have good luck in other areas during the day. There’s a weekend soccer tournament going on at Blouin Field and the place was just loaded with bottles and cans this evening. The same thing occurred at the ssya field where there was a few field hockey games going on earlier in the day. The bottom line was that we cashed in on returnables and that’s fine by me (just short of 15 dollars).

On the money front – Michele found 5 cents on her morning walk with Lexi before officiating. I didn’t get the details on where she found the 5 pennies though. The rest of the total came on an afternoon bike ride. After nearly 2 hours out on the mountain bike I had 23 cents for my trouble. In the interest of space I’ll just say that the finds came from many different streets, most were 1 penny and 1 penny there, and there was 1 dime in the mix. I did find an interesting piece of jewelry though. It’s a round pendant with a scorpion in the middle. It’s called rune wear. I’m sure it’s not very valuable but I thought I’d mention it.

Over and Out!

Money totals for 2006 –165.83
Money totals since Jan. 2005 – 284.18

Bottle and Can totals for 2006 – 11,500 – 575.00
Bottle and Can totals since Jan. 2005 – 21,522 – 1076.10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home