Wednesday, November 22, 2006

A Little Pre Thanksgiving Coin Hunting!

Today we found 22 cents and 13 bottles and cans.

With Thanksgiving on the horizon I thought it might be in order to give thanks. First, I’d like to thank all of the very generous people who graciously throw away their money for me to find. I’d also like to thank all of the beverage drinkers in the area for leaving their cans and bottles on the roads, in parks, and other areas for me to claim. Finally, I’d like to thank all of those forgetful people out there who continue to leave behind those useful everyday items that make my life easier by the day. I’ll be sure to say a little prayer of thanks and hoist a turkey leg high in the air in your honor! Happy Thanksgiving to all!

The money report – Michele found one penny on her walk this morning but I forgot now where she found it. Around noon we both went out for a run together of 2 miles. During our jaunt I found a dime on Howard Street. It’s the first coin I’ve found there in some time.

On the evening walk with Lexi we found another 11 cents. The first 6 of it (1 nickel and 1 penny) came at the car wash. Both coins were located near the vacuum stations. The final nickel was found in the Springvale Hardware parking lot.

Good Night and Good Hunting!

Money totals for 2006 – 208.30
Money totals since Jan. 2005 – 326.65

Bottle and Can totals for 2006 – 13,136 – 668.20
Bottle and Can totals since Jan. 2005 – 23,386 – 1,169.30






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home