Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Today we found 33 cents and 12 bottles and cans.

Tuesday was a busy one for me. I had to take our cat to the vets again for a checkup. Then I went to Michele’s field hockey game against rival Sanford, which they lost, ugh! But, even with those things taking up a good amount of time during the day, there was still time for coin hunting.

Michele started it off in the morning by finding 16 cents on the walk. I didn’t get the details on where she found the loot though. Prior to the vets appointment, I got my run in, and in doing so I found a nickel on Main Street. Then, on the evening walk with Lexi I found a total of 12 cents. The first coin was found at the car wash in the form of a penny. Then, coming out of Frost Street headed toward Main I picked up 11 cents (1 dime and 1 penny) in the Subway parking lot, which was on the corner.

Good Night and Good Hunting!

Money totals for 2006 – 155.73
Money totals since Jan. 2005 – 274.08

Bottle and Can totals for 2006 – 10,705 – 535.25
Bottle and Can totals since Jan. 2005 – 20,727 – 1036.35

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home