Monday, September 18, 2006

Indian Summer!

Today we found 67 cents and 16 bottles.

It was a beautiful late summer day here in the great state of Maine. I think this is the last hurray though as the changing of seasons is underway. Some of the trees are starting to turn and the nights are getting cooler. Still, I made sure to get out and enjoy by attending Michele’s field hockey game plus a run and a bike ride. Michele’s team won, the run went well and the bike ride was enjoyable.

On the money front – The first coins of the day came on my run, a 3-miler in which I snagged a dime and a penny on Allen St to bring the total to 11 cents. Next, after returning home from the game, I took Lexi for a walk. The only 2 coins I found were at the car wash, both quarters! Finally, on the evening bike ride I picked up 6 cents. The first find was a penny at rite aid, and then I found a nickel at Subway.

Good Night and Good Hunting!

Money totals for 2006 – 152.64
Money totals since Jan. 2005 – 269.99

Bottle and Can totals for 2006 – 10,101 – 505.05
Bottle and Can totals since Jan. 2005 – 20,123 – 1006.15


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home