Thursday, October 19, 2006

A little Improvement!

Today we found 53 cents and 20 bottles and cans.

With a nice day temp wise, we had better luck finding loot on the streets of Springvale and Sanford. Unfortunately, Michele’s morning walk with Lexi didn’t turn up a thing. Later, on my run, a 4-miler, I got shutout, too. When I got back from the run I headed out for food shopping and didn’t find anything in the parking lot of Demoulas, or in the store itself. That leads us to the evening walk. I was able to come up 26 cents. The first coin was on Main Street, a penny. Then, at the always-reliable car wash, I scooped up 3 pennies scattered about on the ground. I then picked up a dime and a penny at the high school along with someone’s cell phone, a nice cingular, which I returned inside at the school. The last coin was a dime just past the Miller Ford dealership. Michele rounded out the coin finding action on her run with 27 cents. She picked up a quarter and a penny on Pleasant Street, and one penny near the Unicel wireless store.

Good Night and Good Hunting!

Money totals for 2006 – 170.09
Money totals since Jan. 2005 – 288.53

Bottle and Can totals for 2006 – 12,198 – 609.90
Bottle and Can totals since Jan. 2005 – 22,220 – 1,111.00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home