Sunday, March 18, 2007

Tourney Update....

Today we found 11 cents in change and 15 bottles and cans.

With the fourth day of the tourney out of the way and the final 16 teams in place, we haven’t had too many surprises. Wisconsin is out, but that’s the only top seed other than Vanderbilt, who by the way I did have in my bracket. Still, it’s going to be tough to pull out that number one position in the espn pool, lol! I’m at 97.2 percent in one of my brackets and 91.2 percent in the other 3 brackets. Hopefully, I’ll get a few breaks and things will go my way.

Money Report – We found 2 coins in our travels today. For the most part, the roads are clear but everything else is snow covered, well, almost everything. We did find a penny at the car wash by one of the vacuum stations, and then at the 7-11, under some slush, Michele picked out a dime. We also added a small cache of bottles and cans to the coffers and one cool looking marble.

Over and Out!

Money Totals for 2007 – 30.41
Money Totals since Jan. 2005 – 344.40

Bottle and Can totals for 2007 – 16,720 – 836.00
Bottle and Can totals since Jan. 2005 – 26,742 – 1,737.10


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home