Saturday, February 17, 2007

Two Days and Two Totals!

It nearly felt like spring outside today, ok, maybe not spring, but after 3 days of arctic chill, 32 degrees felt almost balmy. Tomorrow is supposed to be nearly the same which won’t hurt my feelings any, and after one more day (Monday) of the bitter cold weather, the turn for a warmer temps begins. We do have a possible 2nd nor’easter that may play out by mid-week if the track is right. I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it, meanwhile, give me that strong February sun.

Money Talk – Here’s a roundup of the last couple of days.

Friday – We found 21 cents in change and 16 bottles and cans.

Michele found a penny while at school to start the scoring. The other 20 cents was found at Hannaford’s in the parking lot. As I was getting out of the car I spotted a dime on the ground. I went over and picked that one up and then noticed a second dime not too far from it.

Saturday – We found 30 cents in change and 54 bottles and cans.

All of the finds came via the evening walk with Lexi. Once again it was the car wash that bailed us out. I found 3 dimes in and around the vacuum areas. The rest of the walk of turned out to be profitless, but Lexi sure appreciated the exercise after being housebound for the last 3 days.

Good Night and Good Hunting!

Money totals for 2007 – 16.90
Money totals since Jan. 2005 – 330.89

Bottle and Can totals for 2007 – 15,500 – 775.00

Bottle and Can totals since Jan. 2005 – 25,522 – 1,276.10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home