Monday, February 05, 2007

It’s Cold!

Today we found 7 cents in change and 19 bottles and cans.

Man oh man was it a brutal day! Temps never got above 12 and the wind has been whipping pretty good, making it feel downright frigid. Needless to say, both walks were postponed due to the weather, but I did drive the one-mile down to the car wash to check for money. Michele had found 6 cents at school in the halls earlier in the day (1 nickel and 1 penny), and then I brought up the rear with a single penny I found while at the car wash. I had 4 layers on top and 2 on the bottom as I searched around. It was the old quick hit-and-run with my trusty llbean headlamp, then I high-tailed it for the Rodeo!

Good Night and Good Hunting!

Money totals for 2007 – 14.21
Money totals since Jan. 2005 – 328.20

Bottle and Can totals for 2007 – 15,157 – 757.85
Bottle and Can totals since Jan. 2005 – 25,179 – 1,258.95

1 Comments:

Blogger AndyfromSimi said...

Man! That is Cold! It was 80 degrees here today. I played 3 hours of tennis this morning.

I spent 37 years in those Noreaster weather patterns -- way too long for me. Not missing the snow I bit. I'll pray for an early spring for you guys.

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home