Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hump Day!

Today we found 15 cents and 15 bottles and cans.

This week has really been a busy one for me. I’ve been doing tons of buying as well as selling on ebay, and as a result of that, I’ve spent a decent amount of time adding new items to my inventory as well as shipping out those items which have been sold. Don’t get me wrong, I love working from home, but it’s not all fun and games.

From the money front – All of the finds this Wednesday came on the evening walk with Lexi. The first discovery was in the rite aid parking lot (1 dime). Then, I picked up 2 pennies at the high school and one penny behind Memorial Gym. The final 2 cents came on the way home on Main Street. Michele didn’t find anything on her morning walk and I didn’t have any extra time today for a bike ride so I guess I should feel lucky. I’ll see what tomorrow brings.

Over and Out!

Money totals for 2006 – 150.72
Money totals since Jan. 2005 – 268.09

Bottle and Can totals for 2006 – 9,607 – 480.35
Bottle and Can totals since Jan. 2005 – 19,629 – 981.45

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home