Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Back On The Winning Track!


Today we found 18 cents in change and 91 bottles and cans.
The Red Sox bounced back with a pretty solid effort tonight over the A’s. Beckett went to 6-0 and the sox got a split of the series. The highlight of the night though was Coco Crisp’s catch in center. It’s a web gem for sure on Baseball Tonight!
Money Update – Coins were hard to come by on the streets of Springvale/Sanford. I got things going by finding a penny during my run. The lone coin was found on Pleasant Street. I also found a penny down at Holdsworth Park on my cool down.

The even walk wasn’t a whole lot better coming up with a paltry 5 pennies, all of which were found at the car wash. At the Hannaford Supermarket I found a dime in the coin star machine, and Michele came home with the last penny, one that she found at school.

Sidebar – During the evening walk I though I had found my second gold ring, unfortunately, after close inspection that was not the case. I spied the item walking up Main Street just off the sidewalk in the grass. It was the two stones in the ring that caught my attention first, causing me to turn around and take another look. Like I said though, it wasn’t the real thing, nor were the diamond like stones (CZ). I did find a real sharp looking straight head screwdriver though, which will be a nice addition to the toolbox.

Good Night and Good Hunting~

Money Totals for 2007 – 71.07
Money Totals since Jan. 2005 – 394.06

Bottle and Can totals for 2007 – 1,591 – 79.55
Bottle and Can totals since Jan. 2005 – 29,188 – 1,459.40

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home